Decided to file bankruptcy? Don't have $1,000+ to pay an attorney? WE CAN HELP!
Filing for bankruptcy relief from creditors, a right guaranteed in Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 of the Constitution, is a very difficult decision. Debtors often seek to file bankruptcy as a last resort, to protect themselves from collections, liens, judgments, garnishments, foreclosures, repossessions, and creditor harassment.
Bankruptcy attorneys typically charge $1,000 - $1,500. If you have made the decision to file bankruptcy, chances are you don't have this kind of money for legal fees.
That is where we come in. Upon obtaining some very basic information from the debtor, we can type a Chapter 7 or 13 petition, for a flat $150, plus applicable filing fees. Our turnaround time is typically 48 - 72 business hours.
For our customers residing in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, or California's Central Valley, we can also file the petition for you, at the appropriate District Court.
- Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 petitions for a flat $150
- 48 - 72 hour turn times
- Free filing of your petition, for SF Bay Area / Central Valley residents
- Free credit report
- Overnight delivery of paper documents
- E-mail delivery of documents in PDF format
- Pre Paid Legal® memberships, if legal advice is needed
- FULLY MOBILE SERVICE--If you reside in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area or California's Central Valley, we can come to your home or office!
- ATTORNEYS: We are also Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, and as such, we type bankruptcy petitions for attorneys on a contract basis. Please refer to our other website at http://www.bkpetitionsforbkattorneys.com/.
Local references available.
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!